We’re looking to raise much needed funds for a van-tastic new vehicle!
More specifically, we need to raise £20,000 for a new Catalyst Youth Vehicle to replace our old one which is no longer in use.
What Does A Youth Vehicle Do?
- Our Catalyst Youth Vehicles provides a youth work programme, five nights a week, in different parts of Greater Manchester.
- We work with hard-to-reach young people who are at risk of social or educational exclusion.
- The vehicles are equipped with various resources which are designed to help young people engage in positive activities.
- The vehicle also comes with up to three trained youth workers. They give support, advice, and guidance, offering the young people alternatives to getting involved in anti-social activities.
- Using these vehicles we have seen a decrease of anti-social behaviour, youth crime, disengagement and community disturbance in the communities we work in.
How Can I Help?
We’d love to have your support with this massive challenge.
- The easiest way is to donate money so we can hit that £20,000 target.
- To donate, just head to our JustGiving page: www.justgiving.com/campaign/vantastic
- We’re running the Manchester Half Marathon on Sunday 13th October, why not join us?
- Challenge yourself and raise money for our youth vehicle at the same time!
- To book your space please email email@example.com