Transforming Young People, Transforming Communities
Day long activities centred on community action projects for which the young people are rewarded with trips or activities. Many of the young people who take part in Transform have been involved with N-Gageâ€™s school work.Â Â The community projects support the work done in school, and enable us to assess their interaction outside the classroom.
Aims of TransformÂ
- Promote a sense of citizenship
- Increase the confidence and self esteem of young people
- Enable the young people to learn new skills and experience working in a team.
- Empower young people to â€śtransformâ€ť their local community, by planning further Transform events for their peers.
- Young people have the opportunity to work with our team of volunteer workers who are strong positive role models.